Ensure ISO quality standards with certifi ed Ransburg test equipment
It shows in the finish. Controlling coating is key to quality.
Ransburg test equipment provides a means of achieving an optimum finish - time after time.
- Ransburg's complete line of testing equipment assures a quality finish, less downtime and less paint waste.
- This compact light weight paint tester displays measured value digitally and updates it every second.
Deluxe Test Equipment Kit
Ransburg’s deluxe paint tester package can be used to check all aspects of your system.
- Multiple ohm scale for parts testing and checking components (in G Ω).
- Ground testing of conveyorized products
Deluxe Test Equipment Kit Includes:
- Paint Test Probe
- Sprayability / Paint Test Meter
- Gun Output Test Leads
- kV Test Probe Kit
- Handy, protective carrying case
Sprayability Test Meter and Test Leads
By measuring the surface resistance of materials normally considered to be electrically nonconductive and indicating the degree of sprayability on a standard scale, the Sprayability / Paint Test Meter can determine whether such materials can be electrostatically sprayed or whether they need to be treated with solutions to make them conductive.
Sprayability / Paint Test Meter Features
- Measures surface conductivity or confi rms if the workpiece is grounded or not.
- Compact and user-friendly.
Sprayability Test Meter and Paint Probe
Designed to provide measurement of the electrical resistance of paint formulations for all electrostatic applications as well as the short circuit current (SCI) of electrostatic applicators. It has an SCI scale (0 to 250 microamperes) and paint resistance scales (infi nity to 0.01 and 2.0 to 0.001 in megohms).
The Paint Test Meter and Probe features
- Digital multi-scale meter with integrated Sprayability Meter.
- Matching Paint Resistance Probe.
- Gun output test leads for short circuit current (SCI).
Sprayability Test Meter and kV Probe
The kV Test Probe provides an accurate way to check electrostatic voltage of application equipment.
The kV (kilovolt) Test Probe features
- Measures all types of electrostatic equipment.
- Accurately displays throughout the entire measurement range.
- Certifi ed to ISO standards from the factory.